ClearStream was originally incorporated under the laws of the Province of Ontario on February 18, 2011 as Newport Inc.
On April 1, 2011, Newport Inc. completed a plan of arrangement that resulted in the unitholders of Newport Partners Income Fund, a publicly-traded income trust that was listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange at the time, receiving one common share of Newport Inc. in exchange for each trust unit of the Fund.
On June 30, 2011, Newport Inc. changed its name to Tuckamore Capital Management Inc. On October 13, 2016, Tuckamore Capital Management Inc. changed its name to ClearStream Energy Services Inc.
Articles of Incorporation / Amendment
- Articles of Incorporation dated February 18, 2011
- Articles of Arrangement dated April 1, 2011
- Articles of Amendment (name change) dated June 30, 2011
- Articles of Amendment (name change) dated October 13, 2016
- Articles of Amendment dated January 4, 2018 (to create Series 1 Preferred Shares)
- Articles of Amendment dated June 25, 2019 (to create Series 2 Preferred Shares)