Safety & Quality
Safety and quality are at the core of everything we do at ClearStream and are implemented into our operating procedures and standards. With industry-leading policies and more quality certifications than our competitors, ClearStream is the clear choice for quality work done safely.
Heath, Safety & Environment
Committed to Excellence. Committed to Safety.
Safety is not a choice, it’s a lifestyle. We want our people to arrive home safely every day.
Employees at every level including management, are responsible and accountable for the company’s overall safety initiatives. We believe in supporting a safe work environment and ensuring the safety of all our employees and our clients. We recognize Safety as a Core Value of our business.
We attribute the quality of the work we do and the success of ClearStream to the values we share. ClearStream is recognized for its exemplary contributions to foster and promote environment, health and safety excellence in the workplace.
Safety Awards & Recognition
ClearStream values a high level of safety performance in the workplace, and has implemented an Awards and Recognition program to recognize the safety initiatives and efforts by our employees. This sends a clear message about our company culture, values and expectations regarding Health, Safety and Environmental performance. This program aims to encourage, recognize and award our employees for reporting hazards, taking the time to do a job safely, participating in the Joint Health and Safety Committees or reinforcing the obligation to refusing unsafe work.
On an annual basis, we select a winner for the CEO's Safety In Action District Award of Excellence and CEO's Safety In Action Divisional Award of Excellence. We also award individual and team performance.
Quality Work Done Safely
ClearStream is certified to operate in accordance with the following safety codes and reference standards:
- 203 Approved Weld Procedures
- ASME Section I Power Boilers
- ASME Section IV Heating Boilers
- ASME Section VIII, Division 1 Pressure Vessels
- ASME B31.1 Power Piping/Boiler External Piping
- ASME B31.5 Refrigeration Piping
- ASME B31.9 Building Services
Welding material includes:
- Carbon Steel
- Stainless Steel
- Super Duplex
- ASME B31.3 Indirect Fired Heater Coils
- API 530 & ASME B31.3 Direct Fired Heaters
- CSA Z662 Steam Pipelines
- Category A,B,C,H Fittings in Accordance with CSA B51 & ASME B31.3
- Performance Qualification of Welders and Welding Operators in Accordance to ASME Section IX
- CSA Standard W47.1-Divsion 2 Certification of Companies for Fusion Welding of Steel
Weld procedure processes include:
ClearStream maintains active membership with:
- Certificate of Recognition (COR)
- Partners in Compliance (PIC)