Safety & Quality
Safety and quality are at the core of everything we do at ClearStream and are implemented into our operating procedures and standards. With industry-leading policies and more quality certifications than our competitors, ClearStream is the clear choice for quality work done safely.
Heath, Safety & Environment
Committed to Excellence. Committed to Safety.
Safety is not a choice, it’s a lifestyle. We want our people to arrive home safely every day.
Employees at every level including management, are responsible and accountable for the company’s overall safety initiatives. We believe in supporting a safe work environment and ensuring the safety of all our employees and our clients. We recognize Safety as a Core Value of our business.
We attribute the quality of the work we do and the success of ClearStream to the values we share. ClearStream is recognized for its exemplary contributions to foster and promote environment, health and safety excellence in the workplace.
Craig Allenby Safety Award of Excellence
Each year, the Craig Allenby Safety Award of Excellence is awarded to the region that demonstrates exemplary implementation of our HSE Management System. The award was named in honor of Craig Allenby a long-time employee with a passion for safety. Through this award, Craig's legacy lives on and recognizes those who share his values and commitment to a safe lifestyle.
This year's recipient is ClearStream Contracting Services for work in advancing their HSE commitment through the creation of a proactive safety culture. They have worked hard to create an environment with engaged visible leadership and personal ownership of safety. Congratulations!
Quality Work Done Safely
ClearStream is certified to operate in accordance with the following safety codes and reference standards:
- ASME Section I Power Boilers
- ASME Section IV Heating Boilers
- ASME Section VII, Division 1 Pressure Vessels
- ASME B31.1 Power Piping/Boiler External Piping
- ASME B31.5 Refrigeration Piping
- ASME B31.9 Building Services
- ASME B31.3 Indirect Fired Heater Coils
- API 530 & ASME B31.3 Direct Fired Heaters
- CSA Z662 Steam Pipelines
- Category A,B,C,H Fittings in Accordance with CSA B51 & ASME B31.3
- Performance Qualification of Welders and Welding Operators in Accordance to ASME Section IX
- CSA Standard W47.1-Divsion 2 Certification of Companies for Fusion Welding of Steel
ClearStream maintains active membership with:
- Certificate of Recognition (COR)
- Partners in Compliance (PIC)