High Voltage Construction
Flint is the clear choice for high voltage construction. For over 50 years, we have been consistently executing projects for our clients safely, with high quality, within budget and on schedule.
As part of our full project life cycle offer, we provide material procurement, project management, and construction services for generating facilities and substations for regulated utilities, industrial and municipal owned electric utilities, oil and natural gas producers, power generators and wind farms.
Safety & Quality
Safety and Quality is at the core of everything we do at Flint and is implemented into our operating procedures and standards. We perform risk analyses and safety screenings for our clients to ensure all health, safety and environmental regulations are met.
Our professionals are carefully selected, screened and tested prior to deployment to ensure optimal performance and productivity for our clients. We develop project specific safety plans, have continuous on-site monitoring through the duration of the project, and investigate incidents to learn what can be done to avoid a recurrence. This process leads to cost-efficient solutions adhering to the strictest safety standards.
High Voltage Services
Our High Voltage Services include:
- Equipment installs such as power transformers, circuit breakers and capacitor banks
- Civil-work – surveying, earthwork, concrete
- Wood and structural steel erection
- Grounding grids, rods and wells
- Pipe and wire bus work
- Control cables and support systems
- Cable installations and terminations
- Greenfield and brownfield construction
- Placement of Control buildings and Switchgear buildings