Minimize Downtime. Maximize Profitability.
ClearStream is the clear choice for facility maintenance and turnaround services. For over 50 years, we have supplied end-to-end solutions that maximize our clients’ operational success through expert planning, proven processes, key performance indicators and seamless project execution.
From supplemental and operational maintenance, to shutdown and turnaround services, we partner with our clients to reduce their production costs and safeguard their assets’ reliability and performance.
With a proven track record for maintenance service contracts and shutdowns, ClearStream consistently delivers customer service excellence and quality work done safely. Our robust programs, resource supply, and ready to deploy workforce deliver integrated solutions that minimize plant and facility downtime and ensure long-term asset integrity.
Our services support all aspects of pipeline and facility maintenance and management including planning and scheduling, cost control, procurement, regulatory compliance, logistics and material management, warehousing, and supplying skilled plant operators and trade professionals.
Union and Non-Union Workforce Supply
ClearStream proudly offers our clients the flexibility to enter agreements under open-shop, through our Flint division or under union, through our ClearWater division. In addition, we can supply our clients with a workforce that is fully embedded and integrated into their business structure or a workforce that is non-embedded and works under our direction in collaboration with our clients. Whatever our client’s choice is, it will always be the clear choice!
Maintenance, Turnarounds (TAR) & Shutdown Services
Our Maintenance, Turnarounds (TAR) & Shutdown Services include:
- Operations, Maintenance and Project Management
- Project Controls, Planners and Schedulers & Estimators
- Operations Support
- Strategic Sourcing: Procurement, Expediting & Logistics, Materials Management and Subcontractor Management
- Safety & Quality Management Systems
- Inspection Services
- Regulatory Compliance
- Complete Plant & Field Personnel
- Subcontractor Management
- Exchanger & Bundle Pulling
Our Resource Supply includes:
- All Skilled Trades
- Electrical & Instrumentation
- Heavy Equipment Operators
- Labour Trades
We are Certified to Operate in Accordance with:
- 225 Approved Weld Procedures
- ASME Section I Power Boilers
- ASME Section IV Heating Boilers
- ASME Section VIII, Division 1 Pressure Vessels
- ASME B31.1 Power Piping/Boiler External Piping
- ASME B31.5 Refrigeration Piping
- ASME B31.9 Building Services
- Indirect Fired Process Heaters
- Direct Fired Process Heaters
- CSA Z662 Steam Pipelines
- Category 'A' & 'H' Fittings in Accordance with CSA B51 & ASME B31.3
- Performance Qualification of Welders & Welding Operators in Accordance to ASME Section IX
- CSA Standard W47.1 - Division 2 Certification of Companies for Fusion Welding of Steel