Minimize Downtime. Maximize Profitability.
ClearStream is the clear choice for facility maintenance and turnaround services. For over 50 years, we have supplied end-to-end solutions that maximize our clients’ operational success through expert planning, proven processes, key performance indicators and seamless project execution.
From supplemental and operational maintenance, to shutdown and turnaround services, we partner with our clients to reduce their production costs and safeguard their assets’ reliability and performance.
With a proven track record for maintenance service contracts and shutdowns, ClearStream consistently delivers customer service excellence and quality work done safely. Our robust programs, resource supply, and ready to deploy workforce deliver integrated solutions that minimize plant and facility downtime and ensure long-term asset integrity.
Our services support all aspects of facility maintenance and management including planning and scheduling, cost control, procurement, regulatory compliance, logistics and material management, warehousing, and supplying skilled plant operators and trade professionals.
Union and Non-Union Workforce Supply
ClearStream proudly offers our clients the flexibility to enter agreements under open-shop, through our ClearStream division or under union, through our ClearWater division. In addition, we can supply our clients with a workforce that is fully embedded and integrated into their business structure or a workforce that is non-embedded and works under our direction in collaboration with our clients. Whatever our client’s choice is, it will always be the clear choice!
Quality Work Done Safely
Safety is at the core of everything we do at ClearStream and is embedded into our operating procedures and standards. All of our professionals are carefully screened and tested. We work hard to maintain our strong safety culture.
Our Quality Management System ensures specifications, regulations and client requirements are met to exacting standards. We plan, execute, control, monitor and audit the work that we do. We provide superior training to our personnel and we maintain numerous quality certifications that surpass our competition. With 164 approved weld procedures, an industry-leading standard, ClearStream is the clear choice for quality work done safely.
ClearStream minimizes downtime and optimizes production to maximize your assets’ profitability.
Maintenance, Turnarounds (TAR) & Shutdown Services
Our Maintenance, Turnarounds (TAR) & Shutdown Services include:
- Operations, Maintenance and Project Management
- Project Controls, Planners and Schedulers & Estimators
- Operations Support
- Strategic Sourcing: Procurement, Expediting & Logistics, Materials Management and Subcontractor Management
- Safety & Quality Management Systems
- Inspection Services
- Regulatory Compliance
- Complete Plant & Field Personnel
- Skilled Trades Labourers
- Subcontractor Management
- Union & Non-Union Environments
Our Resource Supply includes:
- Electrical & Instrumentation
- Heavy Equipment Operators
- Labour Trades
Our Quality Certifications include:
- 203 Approved Weld Procedures
- ASME Section I Power Boilers
- ASME Section IV Heating Boilers
- ASME Section VIII, Division 1 Pressure Vessels
- ASME B31.1 Power Piping/Boiler External Piping
- ASME B31.5 Refrigeration Piping
- ASME B31.9 Building Services
- Indirect Fired Process Heaters
- Direct Fired Process Heaters
- CSA Z662 Steam Pipelines
- Category 'A' & 'H' Fittings in Accordance with CSA B51 & ASME B31.3
- Performance Qualification of Welders & Welding Operators in Accordance to ASME Section IX
- CSA Standard W47.1 - Division 2 Certification of Companies for Fusion Welding of Steel