ClearStream is the clear choice for Carbon Steel pipeline construction of laterals, tie-ins and gathering lines up to 24” diameter and above ground pipelines, to allow for the efficient transfer of natural gas, emulsion and crude oil. Our Flint division can provide full cycle services starting with constructability, right of way through to construction.
Our crews have experience in all types of terrain and environments such as muskeg, rock, mountainous, through live operating facilities, and ecological and sensitive areas. In addition, we have experience in conventional and non-conventional Oil & Gas, Heavy Oil and Municipal.
Safety & Quality
Safety and Quality is at the core of everything we do at ClearStream and is implemented into our operating procedures and standards. We perform risk analyses and safety screenings for our clients to ensure all health, safety and environmental regulations are met. Our professionals are carefully selected, screened and tested prior to deployment to ensure optimal performance and productivity for our clients. This results in cost-efficient solutions adhering to the strictest safety standards.
From project planning, through to procurement, construction, start-up and maintenance of the facility or plant, ClearStream is the clear choice for all your major project and construction needs.
Our Installation Services include:
- Project Management: ClearStream’s “Project Management Manual”
- Reporting/Cost Control
- Strategic Sourcing: Procurement, Expediting & Logistics and Materials Management
- Regulatory Compliance as per Provincial Requirements
- All Skilled Trades
- Subcontractor Management
Our Resource Supply includes:
- Project Management Office: Project Controls, Planners, Schedulers and Estimators
- Construction and Project Management
- Mechanical: Pipefitters, CWB & B Pressure Welders, Ironworkers, Millwrights and Insulators
- Electrical & Instrumentation: Electricians and Instrumentation Technicians
- Scaffolders, Operators, Carpenters & Labourers