World Class Wear Technology
ClearStream is the clear choice for world class wear technology. Our clients have long depended on our patented wear technology to prolong the life of Carbon Steel, Chromium Carbide, Complex Carbide, Tungsten Carbide, Stellite®, Cobalt, Inconel®, and Hastelloy® by protecting it against the harmful and costly effects of abrasion, erosion, corrosion and impact.
Our ClearStream Wear Technologies LP division specializes in the supply and fabrication of overlay pipe spools, pipe bends, wear plates, and custom overlay solutions; our Universal Weld Overlays Inc. (UWO) division specializes in weld overlays of pre-fabricated components for service in corrosive and errosive environments.
Our proven expertise in welding robotics and automation ensures production to exacting standards and our patented overlay technology has unlimited applications across industries requiring superior component protection. We are the industry leaders in best industry practices, quality controls and performance technology to deliver top quality results to our clients.
Maintain Uptime. Maximize Protection.
With over 80,000 square feet of manufacturing facilities in 2 locations, ClearStream develops and fabricates custom designed wear technology that extends component life in even the harshest operating conditions. Developed and engineered by our cutting-edge research and development team, the (nano) complex carbide technology behind our unique compositions results in the optimum level of carbides needed to provide exceptional abrasion resistance for prolonged asset life and increased investment protection.
The New AssetArmor™ Product Line
Asset Protection Solutions Purposefully Built to Shield Against Corrosion and Abrasion Challenges
This product line has been designed for various asset arrangements and sizes, with the ability to service a wide variety of markets and specifications across the globe.
Our suite of products and expertise are why AssetArmor™ continues to be an industry preferred partner. Forging trusted relationships with a customer-first approach ensures we deliver reliable asset protection at the right price.
Our custom protection solutions will extend the service life of your hardest-working assets so that you can maximize your cost savings and uptime.
Our Service Offering Includes:
- Monthly production of 150 - 250 overlay spools and bends
- Straight pipe overlay from 2 to 60 diameter inches in various lengths
- Fabrication Piping from 3/4” to 60” NPS
- Bend overlay from 8 to 60 diameter inches with various radius
- Various welding processes including robotic welding
- Proprietary wire production with custom design capability
- MX101M Overlay: Chromium Carbide applied for erosion
- MX 202 Overlay: Complex carbide increases longevity and impact performance
- Tungsten Carbide Overlay application for severe erosion
- Stellite®/Cobalt Overlay: Stellite® application for corrosion and erosion
- Inconel® Overlay: 600 series and Stainless overlay designed for corrosion application
- Hastelloy® Weld Overlay application for corrosion and heat
- Repair and Return Program: Refurbish weld overlay spools to reduce cost
- Miscellaneous Structural Components (shoes, repads, lugs etc.)
- Oxy-Fuel cutting to 6"
- Plasma cutting to 1 1/2"
- Other (Shearing, shape cutting and braking of material)
Air Pollution Control
- Dust Collectors
- Rectangular Duct
- Drag Conveyors
- Bucket Elevators
- Feed Rolls
- Wear Back Elbows
- Bucket Liners
- Square to Rounds
- Rock Guards
- Screed Plates
- Floor Plates
- Blade Liners
- Truck Frame Material
- Fan Liners & Components
- Structural steel fabrication – handrails – stairways – platforms – Pipe supports and Pipe shoes
- CCO plate and Ultra Wear plate flattening and or forming
Patented Overlay Technology
United States patent 7915561, May, 2011
Canadian patents 2696817, 2696808, February, 2011
Certification of Recognition (COR)
ABSA Quality Management System Certificate of Authorization Holder
In-house Metallurgical Testing Facility
CSA Standard W47.1 - Division 2 Certification of Companies for Fusion Welding of Steel
CSA Standard W47.2 - Division 2 Certification of Companies for Fusion Welding of Aluminum
Weld Procedure Processes