World Class Wear Technology
ClearStream is the clear choice for world class wear technology. Our clients have long depended on our patented wear technology to prolong the life of carbon steel pipe by protecting it against the harmful and costly effects of abrasion, corrosion and impact. We specialize in the supply and fabrication of overlay pipe spools, pipe bends, wear plates, and custom overlay solutions.
Our proven expertise in welding robotics and automation ensures production to exacting standards and our patented overlay technology has unlimited applications across industries requiring superior component protection. We are the industry leaders in best industry practices, quality controls and performance technology to deliver top quality results to our clients.
Maintain Uptime. Maximize Protection.
With the largest production capacity in North America, ClearStream develops and fabricates custom designed wear technology that extends component life in even the harshest operating conditions. Developed and engineered by our cutting-edge research and development team, the (nano) complex carbide technology behind our unique compositions results in the optimum level of carbides needed to provide exceptional abrasion resistance for prolonged asset life and increased investment protection.
Services & Equipment
- Monthly average production of 175 overlay spools and bends
- Straight pipe overlay from 2 to 60 diameter inches in various lengths
- Bend overlay from 8 to 60 diameter inches with various radius
- Various welding processes including robotic welding
- Proprietary wire production with custom design capability
- MX 202 Overlay: Complex carbide increases longevity & impact performance
- Stellite/Cobalt Overlay: Stellite application for corrosion & erosion
- Inconel Overlay: 600 series & Stainless overlay designed for corrosion application
- Repair & Return Program: Refurbish weld overlay spools to reduce costs
Patented Overlay Technology
United States patent 7915561, May, 2011
Canadian patents 2696817, 2696808, February, 2011
Certification of Recognition (COR)
ABSA Quality Management System Certificate of Authorization Holder
In-house Metallurgical Testing Facility